Everything you've always wanted to know but didn't know who to ask.
Back by popular demand, another session of our Prenatal Health and Fitness clinic is starting November 14, 2017!
This prenatal clinic is all about YOU (no how-to-change-a-diaper here!).
Join Shauna Ironside (Osteopathic Manual Practitioner & Athletic Therapist), for an informative 4 week clinic on prenatal health, fitness and injury prevention.
Learn how to keep healthy, strong and pain-free through pregnancy, prepare for birth and the postpartum period. Here's a taste of what you'll learn:
- proper core and pelvic floor strengthening
- postural concerns and corrections
- the best exercises to do during pregnancy (and how to do them properly)
- how to avoid (or alleviate) back and pelvic pain, sciatica, calf cramps, incontinence, abdominal separation (diastasis recti), etc.
- birth prep and postpartum recovery (how to return to activity safely)
Starting November 14: Tuesdays | 6:30pm | November 14, November 21, November 28, December 5