Everything you've always wanted to know but didn't know who to ask.
This prenatal clinic is all about YOU (no how-to-change-a-diaper here!).
Join Shauna Ironside (Osteopathic Manual Practitioner & Athletic Therapist), for an informative 4 week clinic on prenatal health, fitness and injury prevention.
Learn how to keep healthy, strong and pain-free through pregnancy, prepare for birth and the postpartum period. Here's a taste of what you'll learn:
- proper core and pelvic floor strengthening
- postural concerns and corrections
- the best exercises to do during pregnancy (and how to do them properly)
- how to avoid (or alleviate) back and pelvic pain, sciatica, calf cramps, incontinence, abdominal separation (diastasis recti), etc.
- birth prep and postpartum recovery (how to return to activity safely)
Stay tuned to hear when our next prenatal course will begin!