We're still doing our part to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our patients. This means we continue with a few safety procedures for atteding appointments. Please read through this page carefully, and if you have questions, please reach out by email prior to your appointment.
Arriving at the Clinic / Before your Appointment
- Wait in the lobby of the building or your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time. Only come up to the clinic 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This helps to limit the number of people waiting within the clinic, but will allow us enough time to go through a verbal screening and appointment pre-payment.
- Please come to the clinic alone. Unless you are a patient, staff member, or are accompanying a minor who has an appointment, please do not come in.
- All patients must wear a mask (covering both your mouth and nose) at all times within our clinic (regardless of changes to provincial/municipal madates) unless advised not to by our staff for procedural reasons. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one at reception.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the clinic, as eating or drinking requires the removal of your mask.
- Contactless payment is available and we will send you your receipt by email. We can also process payment using credit card, debit card, etc. if that is preferred.
- Upon entering the clinic, we recommend using one of our hand sanitizers. There are bottles of hand sanitizer throughout the reception, and a foot-operated hand sanitizer stand in front of the front desk.
- While we still try to stagger our appointment start times, there may be certain times that are busier in the clinic reception. If you feel uncomfortable with the amount of people or the level of activity in the main reception, we do have a smaller, quieter room that you are able to wait in. Please ask at the front desk for directions to this space.
During and After your Appointment
- Your health care practitioner will have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized all contact surfaces, counter tops, treatment tables, stools, etc that you may come into contact with. They will also be wearing a face mask covering their mouth and nose.
- A True HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter will remain in operation during the length of your appoinmtment. These filters operate constantly in all areas of the clinic including the reception and gym.
- After your treatment has ended, you can either sanitize your hands using gel/liquid or wash your hands with soap and water. You will make your way out of the clinic on your own, and you can book your follow-up appointments online.
We take your health seriously. Our staff have followed the most up to date research and guidance on minimizing transmission risk for COVID-19. If you would like to better understand the COVID-19 virus and learn how to keep yourself safe, please visit the Ottawa Public Health or Health Canada websites.
Paying in Advance for Your Appointment and Booking Follow-Up Appointments
- We encourage you to consider pre-paying for your appointment, to minimize the time spent in the clinic. This also helps to reduce the number of people congregating in reception. You can send an e-transfer to which is a registered auto deposit account for our clinic. You’ll receive immediate confirmation of receipt of funds without the need for a security question.
The appointment fee associated with the appointment you are booked for can be found in the online booking portal. You can book follow-up appointments, cancel appointments, upload forms/documents (imaging, reports etc.), and see your billing in this same online booking portal. Your therapist/health care practitioner will discuss with you the most appropriate time interval in which to follow up.
- You’ll receive your receipt by email after your appointment.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.